Egg Roll Bowls
Servings: 8 :1.5 cup servings
Author: Tessa Ludwig
- 1.5 lbs. 85% lean ground pork I buy Smithfield
- 1.5 lbs. small raw shrimp peeled, deveined, tail off
- 1/2 onion diced
- 4 garlic cloves diced
- 3 TBS toasted sesame oil
- 30 oz. shredded cabbage I buy the Marketside angle hair coleslaw (green cabbage)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 eggs scrammbled
- 3 green onion stalks diced
- 2 TBS coconut aminos
- * optional red pepper flakes
Cook ground pork in large deep skillet.
When all the way browned, add 1/4 diced onion, 2 diced garlic cloves, and raw shrimp.
Cook shrimp until pink. Drain meat in colander and set aside.
In the same large deep skillet saute the remaining 1/4 diced onion and 2 diced garlic cloves in the sesame oil for about 1-2 min.
Add shredded cabbage, salt and pepper to taste. Stir until well combined, cook for 8-10 minutes.
While the cabbage is cooking, scramble 3 eggs and set aside.
Serving: 1.5cups | Sodium: 626.5mg | Sugar: 5.1g | Fiber: 2.6g | Potassium: 238.2mg | Cholesterol: 309.8mg | Calories: 360kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 2.9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.6g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Fat: 23.5g | Protein: 37.5g | Carbohydrates: 9.9g