No Bake Protein Cookies
Servings: 26 cookies
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cold pressed coconut oil
- 1 TBS cocoa powder add more if using vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup Stevia *optional
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 scoops protein powder I use Xtend chocolate lava or vanilla, link at bottom of the page
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 2 scoops triple fiber *optional
- 1/3 cup crushed peanuts
Place almond milk, peanut butter, coconut oil, cocoa powder, vanilla, stevia, and protein powder in a medium sauce pan. Stir over low-medium heat bringing to a boil.
Turn heat down.
Stir in oats, flaked coconut, fiber, and peanuts. When well combined remove from heat.
Using a cookie scoop or spoon of similar size, scoop cookies and place on parchment paper or silicon baking sheets.
Allow to rest/cool for 15 minutes. When finished resting/cooling place in airtight container and store in the fridge.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 84kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.6g | Protein: 3.7g | Fat: 5.7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.6g | Sodium: 19.4mg | Potassium: 35.7mg | Fiber: 1.5g | Sugar: 0.7g