Lettuce Wrapped Burgers
Servings: 8 :6 oz. burgers
- 3 lbs Lean ground beef (88% or higher)
- 1/4 Sweet onion, blended in food processor, or finely diced
- 2 TBS Almond flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 8 slices Deluxe American cheese or cheddar if preferred *Optional
- 8 slices tomatoes *Optional
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup soy free mayo
- 3 TBS Unsweetened pickled relish
- 2 TBS Spicy brown mustard
- 1 TBS no sugar added ketchup
- 1 tsp distilled vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Mix all ingredients large bowl.
Divide meat into 8-6 oz. burger patties. Hand form and slightly depress burger with thumb in center of patty.
Turn grill down to medium heat, place patties on preheated grill and cook for about 6-7 minutes each side for medium to medium-well.
Add cheese the last 30 seconds of grill time.
Remove from grill and let rest about 3 minutes.
Serve wrapped in 1-2 iceberg lettuce leaves with burger sauce.
Serving: 6oz. | Calories: 477kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.3g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 32.8g | Saturated Fat: 11.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2.6g | Cholesterol: 149mg | Sodium: 854.9mg | Potassium: 70.5mg | Fiber: 1.5g | Sugar: 3.1g