Grilled Asian Chicken
Servings: 10 :6 oz servings
- 4 lbs chicken breast sliced thin (I slice my chicken breast in 3’s)
- 1/4 cup Coconut Secrets coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup olive oil I use Kirkland from Costco
- 1 tsp ginger juice *optional. Could also use fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 sweet onion diced
- 4 garlic cloves diced
- 1/2 tsp stevia *optional
- red pepper flakes *optional
- salt and pepper to taste
Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Slice chicken breasts thin, place in bowl, and stir in marinade.
Let stand in fridge covered for up to 1 hour.
Preheat grill to medium to high heat.
Place chicken on the grill, grill each side 5-7 minutes, be sure to watch so the chicken does not burn.
Serve with favorite side like my Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice or store in an air tight container.
Serving: 6oz | Calories: 233kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.2g | Protein: 40.1g | Fat: 7.8g | Saturated Fat: 1.4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4.7g | Cholesterol: 112mg | Sodium: 428.9mg | Potassium: 700.1mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 1.5g