Servings: 8 :1 cup servings
- 1/2 cup Soy free mayo
- 1/3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 2 TBS spicy brown mustard
- 2 TBS stevia or monk fruit
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 5 slices cooked diced lean bacon I use Hempler’s
- 1/4 cup pecan’s chopped and toasted I do this real quick in a small fry pan, only takes a few minutes
- 2-16 ounce bags of fresh raw broccoli slaw
- 4 green onion stalks diced
In medium sized bowl whisk together mayo, vinegar, mustard, stevia, salt, and pepper.
In a large bowl toss broccoli slaw, green onions, cooked diced bacon, and toasted chopped pecans.
Pour dressing on broccoli slaw mixture and toss.
Can be made a few hours ahead and stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.7g | Protein: 6.3g | Fat: 15.5g | Saturated Fat: 2.4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 22.8mg | Sodium: 185mg | Potassium: 20.7mg | Fiber: 3.2g | Sugar: 2.9g