Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice
- 5 slices of lean high quality bacon diced Hempler’s
- 1/4 of a sweet onion diced if they are available go for the Walla Walla Sweets!
- 1/2 green bell pepper diced
- 1 pkg of cauliflower pearls/rice about 4-5 cups
- Sea salt and pepper to taste I use about 1-2 tsp of sea salt
- Fry up the diced bacon in large non-stick skillet. Once all the way cooked (I prefer nice and crispy), add onion and bell pepper, saute with bacon and bacon drippings for 2-3 minutes on med-high heat. Add the riced cauliflower. Salt and pepper, be sure to taste, cauliflower usually needs a bit more salt! Saute stirring occasional for about 7 minutes. DO NOT over cook, the cauliflower will get mushy.
Macronutrients for just 1 cup of the pork fried cauliflower rice. Calories per serving: 64; Fat per serving: 3g; Carbs per serving: 5g; Protein per serving: 6g