Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice
- 5 slices of lean high quality bacon diced Hempler’s
- 1/4 of a sweet onion diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper diced
- 12 oz pkg of cauliflower pearls/rice about 4-5 cups
- Sea salt and pepper to taste I use about 1-2 tsp of sea salt
- Fry up the diced bacon in large non-stick skillet, do not drain the fat.
- Once all the way cooked (I prefer nice and crispy), add onion and bell pepper, saute with bacon and bacon drippings for 2-3 minutes on med-high heat.
- Add the riced cauliflower. Salt and pepper, be sure to taste, cauliflower usually needs a bit more salt!
- Saute stirring occasional for about 7 minutes. DO NOT over cook, the cauliflower will get mushy.