- 3-4 avocados
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo *see recipe
- 1 lime juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Any additional pico ingredients I always add more jalapeno and cilantro
- Peel and cut avocados, place in a medium sized bowl.
- Mash, leaving some chunks.
- Add in pico de gallo, lime, salt, pepper, and any additional ingredients.
Pico de Gallo
- Food Chopper
- Mesh strainer
- 1/4 large onion
- 1/2 jalapeno more or less if desired
- 1/2-1 bunch of cilantro
- 10 oz cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 lime juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place onion, jalapeno, and cilantro leaves in food chopper and finely chop (do not puree).
- Remove and put in a medium sized glass bowl.
- Place cherry tomatoes in the food chopper, chop but do not puree. Strain in the mesh strainer, saving the juice from the tomato.
- Add tomatoes to the other ingredidents.
- Squeeze lime, stir in with tomatoes etc. Salt and pepper to taste.