Garden Fresh Salad
I make this salad almost every single night of the week. I also have it at lunch many days with left-over meat tossed into it. This is so easy, the specialty vinegar gives it so much great flavor.
- 4 cups Mixed greens of choice I like the addition of arugula
- 2 green onion stalks or 1/8 of a sweet onion diced
- 1 1/2 oz of shredded sharp white cheddar I use Tillamook vintage reserve
- 1 TBS of olive oil (Kirkland extra virgin)
- 2 TBS of Traditional aged balsamic vinegar from the specialty vinegar store (I use a garlic cilantro flavored or serrano honey)
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Place mixed greens, onion, and cheese in an over sized bowl. Drizzle olive oil and vinegar on top. Salt and pepper. Then toss with salad tongs.
Serving: 0.75cupsSodium: 77.8mgSugar: 1.2gFiber: 0.5gPotassium: 72.7mgCholesterol: 10mgCalories: 80kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.3gSaturated Fat: 2.8gFat: 6.4gProtein: 3.4gCarbohydrates: 2.2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!