Caprese Chopped Salad
A spin on the traditional version of Caprese salad that has layers of tomato slices, mozzarella, basil leaves, and drizzled with olive oil. This one is just using cherry tomatoes, mozzarella balls or cubed mozzarella, chopped fresh basil, and traditional aged balsamic vinegar. This is quick, simple, and adds light fresh flavor on the side of many dishes!
- 10 oz cherry tomatoes sliced in 1/2
- 6 oz mozzarella balls or mozzarella cubed Use Buffalo mozzarella if able to find
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 2 TBS Traditional aged balsamic
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- pepper to taste
- Toss all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
Serving: 0.5cupsSodium: 284.2mgSugar: 1.9gFiber: 0.6gPotassium: 122.4mgCholesterol: 20mgCalories: 103kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 1.7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.3gSaturated Fat: 3.3gFat: 7.4gProtein: 5.5gCarbohydrates: 3.6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!