- 5 slices of cooked diced bacon I use Hempler’s
- 1/4 cup pecan’s chopped and toasted I do this real quick in a small fry pan, only takes a few minutes
- 2-16 ounce bags of fresh raw broccoli slaw
- 4 green onion stalks diced
- 1/2 cup Chosen Foods Avocado oil mayo I use this brand because it is soy free, the only oil used in it is Avocado oil
- 1/3 cup of distilled white vinegar
- 4 TBS of spicy brown mustard
- 2 TBS of stevia or you can use pure raw honey, but remember that will increase the carbohydrate and sugar grams
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl toss broccoli slaw, green onions, cooked diced bacon, and toasted chopped pecans. In separate bowl whisk together all your dressing ingredients(mayo, distilled vinegar, mustard, stevia, salt, and pepper . Pour dressing on broccoli slaw mixture and toss. Can be made a few hours ahead and stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
This recipe makes 12 servings. Each serving is about 3/4 of a cup. Calories per serving 129; Fat per serving: 10g; Carbs per serving: 5g, Protein per serving: 4g.