- 1/2 cup Chosen Foods Avocado oil mayo I use this brand because it is soy free, the only oil used in it is Avocado oil
- 1/3 cup of distilled white vinegar
- 2 TBS of spicy brown mustard
- 2 TBS of stevia or you can use pure raw honey, but remember that will increase the carbohydrate and sugar grams
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 5 slices of cooked diced bacon I use Hempler’s
- 1/4 cup pecan’s chopped and toasted I do this real quick in a small fry pan, only takes a few minutes
- 2-16 ounce bags of fresh raw broccoli slaw
- 4 green onion stalks diced
- In medium sized bowl whisk together mayo, vinegar, mustard, stevia, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl toss broccoli slaw, green onions, cooked diced bacon, and toasted chopped pecans.
- Pour dressing on broccoli slaw mixture and toss.
- Can be made a few hours ahead and stored in an airtight container in the fridge.