No Bake Protein Cookies
Quick, easy, grab and go snack! Also helps fight any sugar cravings.
Cookie scoop *optional
Medium sauce pan
Parchment paper or silicon baking sheets
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cold pressed coconut oil
- 1 TBS cocoa powder add more if using vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup Stevia *optional
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 scoops protein powder I use Xtend chocolate lava or vanilla, link at bottom of the page
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 2 scoops triple fiber *optional
- 1/3 cup crushed peanuts
- Place almond milk, peanut butter, coconut oil, cocoa powder, vanilla, stevia, and protein powder in a medium sauce pan. Stir over low-medium heat bringing to a boil.
- Turn heat down.
- Stir in oats, flaked coconut, fiber, and peanuts. When well combined remove from heat.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon of similar size, scoop cookies and place on parchment paper or silicon baking sheets.
- Allow to rest/cool for 15 minutes. When finished resting/cooling place in airtight container and store in the fridge.
Serving: 1cookieSodium: 19.4mgSugar: 0.7gFiber: 1.5gPotassium: 35.7mgCalories: 84kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 0.6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.3gSaturated Fat: 3gFat: 5.7gProtein: 3.7gCarbohydrates: 5.6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!