This tuna salad is made with a soy free mayo. I like to serve mine in cucumber boats, in a romaine lettuce leaf, or on top of mixed greens.
1 Mini food chopper
- 4 5 oz cans of tuna
- 5 TBS soy free mayo
- 2 TBS spicy brown mustard
- 2 tsp pickle juice
- 1 oz onion diced
- 1 medium celery stalk diced
- 3 oz dill pickles diced
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Open tuna cans and drain water. Place tuna in a medium sized glass bowl.
- Stir in mayo, mustard, and pickle juice.
- Chop onion, celery, and pickles in a mini food chopper. Add to tuna mixture.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Serving: 5ozSodium: 970.8mgSugar: 0.4gFiber: 0.2gPotassium: 327.6mgCholesterol: 55mgCalories: 329kcalSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 12gProtein: 24.1gCarbohydrates: 0.7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!