Shredded Beef Quesadilla
This recipe can be made with any type of shredded meat. It is a meal that taste as though you are eating bad! I love having it when I am struggling with cravings. It is quick and easy to make if you have left over smoked/shredded meat. My husband and I typically smoke a large roast over the weekends when we are in our busy time with the kids schedules so we can have smoked meat on hand to use for meals like this during the week. Not only is this extremely tasty, it is also packed with protien, at 43.7 grams, and only has 11.7 grams of net carbs (7% carbs)!
- 24 ounces Smoked shredded beef Or any other type of shredded meat of choice.
- 1/4 onion diced
- 12 low carb tortilla shells If you do not have time to make homemade try Siete Almond Flour Tortillas.
- 3 cups shredded cheese
- 4 TBS *Optional, Sugar free BBQ sauce If you do not have time to make homemade, purchase at store.
- Pre heat griddle to 350 degrees.
- Place tortilla on griddle, add with about 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Add about 4 oz of shredded beef, drizzle sugar free BBQ sauce over the meat.
- Add another 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Top with tortilla.
- Let cook until cheese looks melted and tortilla is golden, flip and cook other side until tortilla is golden.
- Serve with Cilantro Cream Sauce for dipping
Serving: 1 QuesadillaSodium: 979.9mgSugar: 1.9gFiber: 2.5gPotassium: 142.9mgCholesterol: 173.2mgCalories: 665kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 0.6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.2gSaturated Fat: 21.6gFat: 48.6gProtein: 43.7gCarbohydrates: 14.2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!