Lemon Basil Salmon
- 2 lbs Wild Salmon around 2 lbs
- 4-5 garlic cloves minced
- 4 TBS mayo soybean oil free
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lemons sliced
- Preheat grill to medium to high heat.
- Place salmon on a piece of aluminum foil, long enough to wrap salmon. (I place this on a cookie sheet, easier to handle)
- In a small bowl mix garlic, mayo, lemon juice, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Evenly spread over the top of the salmon.
- Lay sliced lemons on top of sauce and salmon, see picture.
- Enclose salmon in aluminum foil.
- Place on preheated grill for 14-16 minutes.
- While salmon is cooking preheat oven on broil.
- When salmon is finished on the grill open aluminum foil, place in oven, broiling to the top for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with you favorite side veggie!
Serving: 5ozSodium: 224.6mgCalcium: 117.5mgVitamin C: 563mgVitamin A: 66.6IUSugar: 0.2gFiber: 2.3gPotassium: 133.9mgCholesterol: 128.3mgCalories: 319kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 1.6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4.2gSaturated Fat: 2.9gFat: 14.2gProtein: 41gCarbohydrates: 7.6gIron: 1.18mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!