Grilled Jalapeno Lime Chicken Tenders
I make these a lot on food prep days to have for the week. They are super tender. Can be thrown on salads, used for left overs, thrown in a quesadilla made with low-carb tortillas. They even make a great snack served cold. Marinate for 1+ hours to get the best flavor.
- 3 lbs raw chicken tenderloins
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1/2 jalapeno more if desired
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 3 TBS olive oil
- 3 TBS fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp sea salt
- pepper to taste
- In a food chopper chop garlic, onion, cilantro, and jalapeno. If you don't have a food chopper, chop ingredients finely by hand.
- Place raw chicken, chopped ingredients, olive oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper in a large glass bowl. Stir until well combined. Cover and place in fridge marinating for at least a hour.
- Preheat grill to medium to high heat. While preheating remove meat from fridge to warm up a bit.
- Grill tenders for about 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Grill time can vary based off of temperature of the grill and size of tenderloins.
- Remove from grill, let rest for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with favorite sides, on salad, or in my low-carb tortilla shells.
Serving: 6ozSodium: 832.9mgSugar: 1.3gFiber: 0.6gPotassium: 651.3mgCholesterol: 105mgCalories: 212kcalSaturated Fat: 0.8gFat: 5.4gProtein: 37.9gCarbohydrates: 3.3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!