Grilled Asian Chicken
This recipe makes about 10 -6 oz. servings. Servings are variable based of total amount of chicken used.
- 4 lbs chicken breast sliced thin (I slice my chicken breast in 3’s)
- 1/4 cup Coconut Secrets coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup olive oil I use Kirkland from Costco
- 1 tsp ginger juice *optional. Could also use fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 sweet onion diced
- 4 garlic cloves diced
- 1/2 tsp stevia *optional
- red pepper flakes *optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl.
- Slice chicken breasts thin, place in bowl, and stir in marinade.
- Let stand in fridge covered for up to 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium to high heat.
- Place chicken on the grill, grill each side 5-7 minutes, be sure to watch so the chicken does not burn.
- Serve with favorite side like my Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice or store in an air tight container.
Serving: 6ozSodium: 428.9mgSugar: 1.5gFiber: 0.1gPotassium: 700.1mgCholesterol: 112mgCalories: 233kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 4.7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1.4gFat: 7.8gProtein: 40.1gCarbohydrates: 2.2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!