Garlic Glazed Pork Loin
This recipe can be made with pork tenderloin or a pork loin. Cooking times will vary depending on choice of pork. Cook pork to an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
Cast iron skillet
- 3 lbs. Pork loin or pork tenderloin
- 6 garlic cloves diced or minced
- 3 TBS olive oil
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 3 TBS Swerve brown sugar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- ground pepper to taste
- 2 green onions diced
- Combine olive oil, minced garlic, coconut aminos, swerve brown sugar, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a large glass bowl.
- Add pork to the marinade and let marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat large oiled cast-iron skillet on medium-high heat.
- When skillet is hot add marinated pork. Do not toss marinade, save for making the sauce.
- Preheat oven to 325 while pork is searing.
- Sear pork for about 5 on each side min, a total of 10 min.
- After searing place pork in preheated oven. 25-30 minutes for tenderloins. 50-60 minutes for a 3lb pork loin. Reaching an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- When pork is done remove from the skillet, let rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Place hot skillet back on stove top on low to medium heat.
- Add sauce to the hot skillet stirring for about 2-4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Slice pork and add back to the cast iron skillet with the sauce.
- Top with diced green onions.
- Serve with your favorite low-carb sides, like my Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice.
Serving: 6ozSodium: 361.2mgSugar: 4.6gFiber: 0.1gPotassium: 58.4mgCholesterol: 90mgCalories: 244kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 5.3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1.1gSaturated Fat: 2.2gFat: 8.8gProtein: 34.7gCarbohydrates: 5.5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!