Egg Roll Bowls
- Large deep skillet
- 1.5 lbs. 85% lean ground pork I buy Smithfield
- 1.5 lbs. small raw shrimp peeled, deveined, tail off
- 1/2 onion diced
- 4 garlic cloves diced
- 3 TBS toasted sesame oil
- 30 oz. shredded cabbage I buy the Marketside angle hair coleslaw (green cabbage)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 eggs scrammbled
- 3 green onion stalks diced
- 2 TBS coconut aminos
- * optional red pepper flakes
- Cook ground pork in large deep skillet.
- When all the way browned, add 1/4 diced onion, 2 diced garlic cloves, and raw shrimp.
- Cook shrimp until pink. Drain meat in colander and set aside.
- In the same large deep skillet saute the remaining 1/4 diced onion and 2 diced garlic cloves in the sesame oil for about 1-2 min.
- Add shredded cabbage, salt and pepper to taste. Stir until well combined, cook for 8-10 minutes.
- While the cabbage is cooking, scramble 3 eggs and set aside.
Egg Roll Bowl
- When cabbage is done cooking stir in meat, scrambled egg, green onion, and 2 TBS coconut aminos.
- Serve in bowls.