Dry Rubbed Ribs
- 1 TBS garlic powder
- 1 TBS onion powder
- 1 TBS chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/8-1/4 tsp cayenne pepper more if you like spicy
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 TBS sea salt more if desired
- 1 tsp stevia
- Chosen Foods Avocado oil spray this is a great product, only contains avocado oil
- 6 lbs Pork Loin Backribs
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut ribs in 3-4’s (this makes them easier to handle on the grill, and cook faster).
- Mix all the garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, black pepper, sea salt, and stevia in a bowl.
- Spray the ribs on both sides with the Chosen Foods Avocado oil spray. Rub the mixed seasonings onto the ribs, front, back, and sides.
- Place ribs on heated grill searing both sides for 6 minutes. Watch very closely to avoid flames and burning. Once seared remove ribs from grill.
- Turn grill down to low, getting the temperature down to 300-325 degrees.
- Individually wrap ribs in heavy duty aluminum foil (makes them easier to handle). Place wrapped ribs back on low heated grill for 60-90 minutes. Watch temperature carefully, check ribs and rotate occasionally.
- When done unwrap ribs, place on a baking sheet, and broil in the oven at 500 degrees for 4-5 minutes to crisp up the meat. I do not put BBQ sauce on these, they are amazing just dry rubbed. Plus I don’t want all the sugar and extra calories from the sauce.