Dry Rubbed Ribs
- Aluminum Foil
- 1 TBS garlic powder
- 1 TBS onion powder
- 1 TBS chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/8-1/4 tsp cayenne pepper more if you like spicy
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 TBS sea salt more if desired
- 1 tsp stevia
- Chosen Foods Avocado oil spray this is a great product, only contains avocado oil
- 6 lbs oPork Loin Backribs
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Cut ribs in 3-4’s (this makes them easier to handle on the grill, and cook faster). Mix all the garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, black pepper, sea salt, and stevia in a bowl. Spray the ribs on both sides with the Chosen Foods Avocado oil spray. Rub the mixed seasonings onto the ribs, front, back, and sides.
- Place ribs on heated grill searing both sides for 6 minutes. Watch very closely to avoid flames and burning. Once seared remove ribs from grill. Turn grill down to low, getting the temperature down to 300-325 degrees. Individually wrap ribs in heavy duty aluminum foil (makes them easier to handle). Place wrapped ribs back on low heated grill for 60-90 minutes. Watch temperature carefully, check ribs and rotate occasionally. When done unwrap ribs, place on a baking sheet, and broil in the oven at 500 degrees for 4-5 minutes to crisp up the meat. I do not put BBQ sauce on these, they are amazing just dry rubbed. Plus I don’t want all the sugar and extra calories from the sauce.