Cilantro Steak Bites
- 1 bunch of cilantro leaves
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 TBS fresh lemon juice
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 2 tsp sea salt
- pepper to taste
- 3 lbs steak of choice cut in 1-2 inch square
- Place cilantro, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil in a food chopper (I use ninja).
- Place meat in a ziploc bag or a large bowl, pour marinade over top, toss until evenly coated.
- Place in fridge and marinate for 1+ hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place meat on skewers with a little space between each piece.
- Place skewers on preheated gril, turn grill down to medium, cook each side for 5 minutes.
- Remove from grill and serve with favorite side.