Cilantro Lime Salmon
Cilantro Lime Salmon is an easy, light, and fresh dish packed with tons of flavor. I serve it with mixed greens dressed with my Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette.
- 2 lbs salmon
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1 1/2 TBS olive oil
- 3/4 bunch cilantro chopped
- 3 tsp coconut aminos
- 3 tsp swerve brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- pepper to taste
- Combine garlic, olive oil, lime, cilantro, coconut aminos, swerve, salt, and pepper in a small glass bowl.
- Place salmon on a large piece of aluminum foil.
- Pour marinade over the top. Let rest for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium to high heat.
- Enclose salmon in the aluminum foil with marinade left on.
- Place on preheated grill for 16-18 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes covered.
- Serve with your favorite vegetable or salad.
Serving: 5oz.Sodium: 751.8mgSugar: 0.5gFiber: 0.1gPotassium: 24.5mgCholesterol: 124.4mgCalories: 266kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 2.5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.4gSaturated Fat: 2.2gFat: 10.5gProtein: 39.2gCarbohydrates: 3.1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!