Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 4 lbs ground chicken; can use ground beef or pork in place of chicken
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1/4 large sweet onion diced
- 1/2 bell pepper diced
- 1/4 jalapeño diced *Add more if desired
- 2 garlic cloves diced
- 1 1/2 TBS Thai Kitchen red curry paste
- 1 tsp Coconut Secrets coconut aminos
- 4 TBS natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup whole fat unsweetened Thai Kitchen coconut milk
- 2 tsp Stevia
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped Thai basil or sweet basil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 head Lettuce of choice to serve chicken in.
- Heat olive oil in large fry pan.
- Add onion, bell pepper, jalapeño, and garlic cloves, and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add ground/chopped chicken and sauté until meat is cooked all the way through.
- Add all other ingredients and stir. Sauté for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve in romaine or iceberg lettuce cups or over cauliflower rice.