Chicken Cauliflower Broccoli Bake
Chicken Cauliflower Broccoli Bake fulfills any comfort food cravings you may have. It is loaded with protein and veggies! This recipe makes about 10 -1 1/4 cup servings.
- 2 TBS olive oil
- ½ sweet onion diced
- 12 oz heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 42 oz Pulled Rotisserie Chicken from Costco or 42 oz of shredded chicken
- 24 oz riced cauliflower
- 10-12 oz broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan heat olive oil, add onion. Let sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add heavy whipping cream. Cook for 5-10 minutes stirring often.
- Stir in cream cheese, if you have cream cheese chunks whisk the sauce.
- Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop up the pulled rotisserie chicken if it has large chunks, place in a bowl then add the cauliflower rice and broccoli florets.
- Pour sauce in bowl with chicken, cauliflower rice, broccoli, sea salt and pepper. Stir very well.
- Place in 9×13 casserole pan, sprinkle with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 min.
- If you like the top crispy broil the top for 4 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool for 10 min and serve.
Serving: 1.25cupsSodium: 744.9mgSugar: 3.6gFiber: 2.4gPotassium: 130.4mgCholesterol: 148.8mgCalories: 407kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 4.2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.6gSaturated Fat: 12.1gFat: 22.7gProtein: 38.1gCarbohydrates: 10.4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!