Sesame Ginger Chicken Kabobs
- Metal Skewers
- 2.5 lbs chicken tenderloins cut into about 2 inch chunks
- 1/4 cup sesame oil I buy from Migliore Olive Oil in Coeur D' Alene
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos I buy Coconut Secrets
- 1 TBS pure unsweetened ginger juice I buy The Ginger People
- 4 garlic cloves chopped
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 large onion cut in 1-2 inch chunks
- 20 white button mushrooms
- 1 medium zucchini cut in 1-2 inch chunks
- 1 medium yellow squash cut in 1-2 inch chunks
Chicken and Vegetable Prep
- Prepare meat and vegetables by cutting in 2 inch chunks. Keep mushrooms whole. Place in bowl.
- Whisk all ingredients in a glass bowl, pour over prepared meat and vegetables, stir until well combined.
- Cover and place in fridge for at least an hour.
- Remove meat and vegetables from the fridge.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place meat and vegetables on metal skewers in a desired pattern.
- Place skewers on grill, cooking each side for 4 minutes.
- Remove from grill and let rest for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite side on my Sesame Ginger Broccoli Slaw.