Parmesan Crusted Chicken Tenders
- Air Fryer
- 3 lbs raw chicken tenderloins
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- pepper to taste
- 6 garlic cloves minced or diced
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups fresh grated parmesan I buy the bella rosa brand
- 1 TBS dried parsely
- Chose Foods Avocado spray
- Toss chicken raw tenderloins in a large glass bowl with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic. Cover and place in fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from the fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat the air fryer at 400 degrees.
- Place 3 eggs in a shallow glass dish and whisk until well combined.
- In another shallow glass dish, whisk together grated parmesan and dried parsley.
- Dip chicken in egg wash, then in parmesan mixture, making sure that all sides are well covered.
- Spray the inside of the air fryer with the Chosen Foods Avocado Oil spray to prevent the chicken from sticking.
- Place crusted chicken in the air fryer in a single layer, making sure no sides are touching.
- Fry for 8-11 min or until crispy and light brown in color, time will vary based off size of chicken tender.
- Remove from air fryer and let rest. Serve with your favorite low carb dipping sauce.