- 3 lbs Flank or Skirt Steak I use 2 flank steaks
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 2 large oranges
- 2 limes
- 2 TBS white wine vinegar
- 2 TBS coconut aminos I use Coconut Secrets
- 4 garlic cloves minced or chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno diced more or less if desired
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Squeeze juice from orange and lime into a large glass or stainless steel bowl.
- Whisk in olive oil, vinegar, coconut aminos, garlic, jalapeno, cilantro, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Add meat, turn until well combined and all the meat is covered.
- Marinate covered in the fridge all day. At least 4+ hours.
- Remove meat from the fridge about 30 minutes before grilling.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- When grill is heated, place flank steak on the grill. Grill each side about 5 minutes. Times may vary due to thickness of meat and the grill.
- Remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice thinly.
- Serve on my homemade tortilla shells or a bed of lettuce with your favorite topping.