BBQ Rubbed Drumsticks
- 3 lbs. good quality chicken drumsticks
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper *optional more if you like spicy
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp sea salt more if desired
- 1/2 tsp stevia
- Mix all seasonings in a bowl. Place ½ the seasoning in the bottom of a ziplock bag. Add drumsticks, then add the rest of the seasoning. Seal bag, toss until drumsticks are evenly coated. Place in the fridge and marinate for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
- Remove drumsticks from the fridge about 30 minutes before cooking. Preheat grill on high heat. When grill is finished preheating place drumsticks on grill, sear both sides on high heat for 4-5 minutes, watch carefully to avoid flames. After searing turn grill down to low-med heat. Grill drumsticks for an additional 30 minutes rotating several times.
- Serve with your favorite low-carb sides!