Asian Grilled Tri-Tip with Creamy Garlic Sautéed Mushrooms
- 3 lb Tri-tip
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1 TBS stevia
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp dried parsley
Creamy Garlic Sautéed Mushrooms
- 8 oz whole white mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 onion chopped
- 4-6 garlic cloves diced
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 2 TBS coconut aminos
- 2 TBS heavy cream
- 1/2 TBS dried parsley
- 1 `tsp stevia
- Place Tri-tip in gallon size zip lock bag.
- Whisk all other ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour over tri-tip in bag.
- Place in fridge and marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the tri-tip from the fridge 30 minutes before grilling.
- Preheat grill on high heat.
- Place tri-tip roast on heated grill searing both sides for 4 minutes. Be sure to watch carefully to avoid grill flame ups.
- Turn grill down to low-medium heat and grill meat an additional 15 minutes rotating 1 time (about 7.5 minutes each side) for medium rare. For more well done grill for additional minutes.
- Remove from tri-tip from the grill and let rest covered for 7-10 minutes. While resting start your mushroom sauté.
Creamy Garlic Sauteed Mushrooms
- Place sliced mushrooms, garlic, onion, and olive oil in a medium sauté pan on medium heat. Cook until mushrooms are tender.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Slice Tri-tip thin with the grain of the meat. Serve 2 TBS of mushrooms over 6 oz of sliced tri-tip.