Pumpkin Protein Bites
- Parchment paper or silicon baking sheets
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder I use Xtend, vanilla ice cream
- ¼ cup stevia *optional
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1.5 TBS flax meal
- ½ cup gluten free oats
- 1 egg
- ½ cup unsweetened canned pumpkin
- ¼ cup of melted cold pressed unrefined coconut oil (I buy Kirkland at Costco, Anthony’s makes a good one too)
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk I buy Kirkland at Costco
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Whisk together all your dry ingredients (almond flour, whey protein, stevia, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, flax meal, and oats). Add all the wet ingredients (egg, pumpkin, coconut oil, and almond milk) to the dry ingredients. Stir until well combined. Using a cookie scoop, scoop dough and place 12 bites on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven.
This recipe makes 24 cookies. Calories per bite: 60; Fat per bite: 4g; Carbs per bite: 3g; Protein per bite: 4g.