Low Carb Granola
- 1/2 cup Unrefined Coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup Pecans finely chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup gluten free oats, finely chopped/ground
- 1/4 cup flax seed
- 2 scoops Vanilla whey protein I use Xtend whey, see link in shopping—supplements
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Dash Sea salt
- 1 TBS Stevia or monk fruit Use more if desired
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat oven to convect bake at 375 degrees. Or 400 on regular bake.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt coconut oil in a large glass bowl.
- Chop pecans in a food processor or food chopper, add to melted coconut oil.
- Add sunflower seeds, pepitas, slivered almonds, almond flour, finely ground/chopped gluten-free oats, flax seeds, protein powder, shredded coconut, cinnamon, salt, and stevia or monk fruit.
- Stir until well combined.
- Add egg whites and stir until well combined.
- Place on the lined baking sheet.
- Place in the preheated oven, bake for 10 minutes, stir, and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on the baking sheet for 45 minutes.
- Store in an air tight container.
- Serve with your favorite low carb greek yogurt and berries.
When served with a 5.3 oz “Two Good” yogurt and 2 oz of raspberries the calories per serving: 328; Carbs per serving: 15g; Fat per serving: 21g; Protein per serving: 20g; Fiber per serving: 6g.
Serving: 0.25cupSodium: 23.2mgSugar: 0.7gFiber: 2.8gPotassium: 61.1mgCalories: 209kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 1.3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.8gSaturated Fat: 9.4gFat: 19.1gProtein: 6.8gCarbohydrates: 4.8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!