Soy free Asian Marinade
This is a low carb, low sugar, soy free, and gluten free marinade for a variety of meats that can be grilled or oven roasted.
Servings: 4 lbs of meat
- Mini food chopper
- 1/4 cup Coconut Amino's I use Coconut Secrets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp ginger juice or fresh grated ginger *optional
- 1/4 sweet onion diced
- 4 garlic cloves diced
- 1/2 tsp stevia
- red pepper flakes to taste *optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop or dice onion and garlic finely, can use a mini food chopper.
- Place all ingredients in a small glass bowl and combine well.
- Pour over choice of meat and marinate covered in fridge at least 1 hour.
This recipe makes enough marinade for 4 lbs of meat. Macronutrients are broken down for marinade covering 4 oz of meat. Calories per serving: 36; Fat per serving: 4g; Carbs per serving: 1g; Protein per serving: 0g