This marinade can be used on a variety of meats to grill or oven roast.
Servings: 2 lbs of meat
- 1/8 cup Serrano honey balsamic vinegar or other chosen flavor
- 1/8 cup Traditional balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves diced
- 1/8 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Mortar dried rosemary and basil until ground finely.
- Place all ingredients in small glass bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Pour over choice of meat, cover, and place in fridge for 4-8 hours.
This marinade is for 2 lbs of meat. Macronutrients are broken down for marinade that would cover 4 oz meat servings. Calories per serving: 37; Fat per serving: 3g; Carbs per serving: 1g; Protein per serving: 0g