This marinade can be used on a variety of meats to grill or oven roast. Macro's are broken down with just the marinade ingredients. If logging on MyFitnessPal be sure to account for the type of meat used.
- 3 TBS Serrano honey balsamic vinegar or other chosen flavor
- 3 TBS Traditional balsamic vinegar
- 3 TBS olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves diced
- 1/4 tsp dried rosemary
- 3/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 lbs meat of choice
- Mortar dried rosemary and basil until ground finely.
- Place all ingredients in small glass bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Pour over choice of meat, cover, and place in fridge for 4-8 hours.
Serving: 6ozSodium: 0.3mgSugar: 1.5gFiber: 0.1gPotassium: 6.6mgCalories: 56kcalSaturated Fat: 0.8gFat: 5.3gProtein: 0.1gCarbohydrates: 1.9g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!