Grilled Asian Chicken
- 1/4 cup Coconut Secrets coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup olive oil I use Kirkland from Costco
- 1 tsp ginger juice *optional. Could also use fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 sweet onion diced
- 4 garlic cloves diced
- 1/2 tsp stevia *optional
- red pepper flakes *optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 lbs chicken breast sliced thin (I slice my chicken breast in 3’s)
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl. Slice chicken breasts thin, place in bowl, and stir in marinade. Let stand in fridge covered for up to 1 hour. Preheat grill to medium to high heat. Place chicken on the grill, grill each side 5-7 minutes, be sure to watch so the chicken does not burn. Store in airtight container in the fridge.
This recipe makes almost 13 servings. One serving is 5 oz. Calories per serving: 280; Fat per serving: 9g; Carb per serving: 1g; Protein per serving: 43g.