Chicken Cauliflower Broccoli Bake
- 42 oz Pulled Rotisserie Chicken from Costco or 42 oz of shredded chicken
- 24 oz riced cauliflower
- 10-12 oz broccoli florets
- 2 TBS olive oil
- ½ sweet onion diced
- 12 oz heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Chop up the pulled rotisserie chicken if it has large chunks, place in a bowl then add the cauliflower rice and broccoli florets. In a saucepan heat olive oil, add onion. Let sauté for 3-4 minutes. Add heavy whipping cream. Cook for 5-10 minutes stirring often. Stir in cream cheese, if you have cream cheese chunks whisk the sauce. Pour sauce in bowl with chicken, cauliflower rice, broccoli, sea salt and pepper. Stir very well. Place in 9×13 casserole pan, sprinkle with shredded mozzarella. Bake in preheated oven for 45 min. If you like the top crispy broil the top for 4 minutes. Remove from oven, let cool for 10 min and serve.
This makes 10 servings, but it is an estimation seeing as this is hard to measure out exact serving sizes. Calories per serving: 407; Fat per serving: 23g; Carbs per serving: 10g; Protein per serving: 38g.