Food processor or vegetable shredder
- 3/4 cup Plain full fat Greek yogurt
- 4 garlic cloves minced or finely chopped
- 1/4 shredded English cucumber, seeds removed or can be finely chopped
- 1 TBS fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 TBS fresh chopped dill or mint
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp spicy brown mustard *optional
- Place Greek yogurt in small glass mixing bowl.
- Add chopped garlic, shredded cucumber with seeds removed. Add all other ingredients, mix well.
- If not using right away cover and place in fridge.
Serving: 1TBSSodium: 6.3mgSugar: 0.6gFiber: 0.1gPotassium: 19.4mgCholesterol: 1.9mgCalories: 20kcalSaturated Fat: 0.4gFat: 1.1gProtein: 1.5gCarbohydrates: 1.3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!