- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 TBS distilled vinegar
- 1/2 cup full fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayo soybean oil free
- 2 TBS spicy brown mustard
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp dried dill
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Whisk together whole milk and vinegar in a medium sized bowl. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Whisk in sour cream, mayo, mustard, and spicy brown mustard.
- Place all seasonings in a spice mortar and grind until powdery.
- Stir mortared seasonings into milk mixture.
- Store in air tight container in the fridge.