Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 cup mayo soybean oil free version
- 3 cloves of garlic chopped more if desired
- 2 TBS lemon juice
- 1 TBS spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 tsp anchovy paste omit if fish allergy
- 1.5 tsp coconut amino's
- 2 TBS milk
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup vintage reserve sharp cheddar, shredded
- Whisk mayo, garlic, lemon, mustard, anchovy paste, coconut amino's, and milk in medium sized bowl.
- Stir in grated parmesan, be sure to no whisk, cheese will just stick to wires.
- Toss with 3 large heads of chopped romaine and shredded aged cheddar, or cover and store in fridge.
Serving: 2.5TBSSodium: 195.8mgSugar: 0.4gPotassium: 12.8mgCholesterol: 9.5mgCalories: 178kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 5.3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 8.3gSaturated Fat: 2.9gFat: 18.2gProtein: 2.5gCarbohydrates: 1.2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!