Grilled Jalapeno Lime Chicken Tenders
Servings: 12 -4 oz servings
- Food Chopper
- 3 lbs raw chicken tenderloins
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1/2 jalapeno more if desired
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 3 TBS olive oil
- 3 TBS fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp sea salt
- pepper to taste
- In a food chopper chop garlic, onion, cilantro, and jalapeno. If you don't have a food chopper, chop ingredients finely by hand.
- Place raw chicken, chopped ingredients, olive oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper in a large glass bowl. Stir until well combined. Cover and place in fridge marinating for at least a hour.
- Preheat grill to medium to high heat. While preheating remove meat from fridge to warm up a bit.
- Grill tenders for about 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Grill time can vary based off of temperature of the grill and size of tenderloins.
- Remove from grill, let rest for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with favorite sides, on salad, or in my low-carb tortilla shells.
This recipe makes 12- 4 oz servings. Calories per serving: 149; Fat per serving: 4g; Carbs per serving: 2g; Protein per serving: 26g